This blog will help you find the best supplements for runners and athletes to help increase their endurance and stamina. With the launch of every new product, the consumer market is flooding with products. And, finding the right one is getting more difficult. A lot of supplements available in the market have the tag of Supplements for Athletes. But, in reality, most of them are selling generic gainers and other protein complexes as running Supplements.
Read through the blog to understand the needs of the runners and the needs of the right supplement for runners.
Follow the blog for more:
What are the Nutritional Needs of a Runner’s Body?
To accurately determine the right supplements for athletes and runners, first, we will have to understand the physical needs of a runner’s body. We will have to make a list of those requirements and provide the right supplement for those needs. For example, if we know runners and athletes need high endurance. We can provide them with supplements for endurance, simple right ?! This technique will guide us towards the right recipe for the best supplements for runners.
Here is that list :
- Complex carbohydrates: They are a slow and constant source of fuel to a runner’s body and help maintain the needed levels of blood sugar for longer races like marathons.
- Proteins: They are essential for the body to repair tendons and muscles caused by running.
- Fats: Maintaining a healthy intake of fats is most necessary for a runner, as bad fats can give rise to heart-related issues and that is even more dangerous for athletes because their hearts are under intense stress during races.
- Vitamins and Minerals: As you, all must be aware that our body loses a large number of vitamins and minerals along with water when it sweats. In order to maintain the right level of these vitamins and minerals, it is crucial to take them in the form of an energy drink.
Supplements for Athletes’ Nutritional Needs
As now we have prepared a list of nutritional needs, let’s satisfy them with the best available option from the market in 2021. And, we will get the list of supplements for endurance or running supplements. And, in turn, we will get a list of best supplements for runners in 2021, Awesome ?!
- Caffeine: Caffeine is research-proven to boost endurance, it makes you more attentive and helps you stay focused for longer.
- Creatine: Creatine for runners is very beneficial for endurance, as it supports your stamina during quicker, harder workouts such as sprints. It is also a common supplement in the weightlifting industry as well.
- L-Carnitine: L-Carnitine will help to build muscles as well as will also break down body fats for ATP at the same time. It will also be transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells for energy. To learn more about L-carnitine and its available options, read our other blog.
- Whey Protein: This is a myth that whey protein is only used in bodybuilding. The truth is, our muscle fibers sustain micro-trauma during running as well. This damage should be repaired in order to recover and progress. In order to repair this damage, we need a good quality source of protein for our muscles.
You can find these running supplements in our store at a reasonable price, you will have the assurity of purchasing the most trusted brand as all of our whey protein is directly imported from the USA and Canada.
Also read, 5 Best Indian Protein Supplements