Returns & Refund Policy
www.swasthum.com OR “Swasthum Wellness Private Limited” does not entertain returns after the order is successfully dispatched. Buyers are requested to place the order only if they agree with this term.
www.swasthum.com OR “Swasthum Wellness Private Limited” will accept exchange of the products purchased through the website www.swasthum.com, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- Exchange requests will be entertained only in case the product(s) received by the buyer are in damaged or expired condition.
- The buyer has to inform www.swasthum.com OR “Swasthum Wellness Private Limited” of his/her intention to exchange the broken products within 48 hrs of receipt of the goods at his/her shipping address.
- All exchanges will be made after the returned shipment of juices is received by Swasthum Wellness Private Limited. The courier charges for returning the broken cases will be borne by “Swasthum Wellness Private Limited”.
- Return orders are to be sent back to the following address:
201/7 2nd floor new Vardhman market new, West Enclave, Pitam Pura, Delhi, 110034
Cancellation & Refund Policy
You cannot cancel the order and demand a refund once the order is successfully dispatched. Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases, and refund will be in the form of original mode of payment:
- If the buyer does not get the delivery of the ordered products within 30 days if Swasthum Wellness Private Limited fails to ship the ordered products.
- If the shipping location is not serviced by our partner courier companies.
No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged as per our exchange policy.
From the date of written confirmation of refund to the customer, the amount will be refunded within the next 7-10 business days.
The amount will be refunded in the original mode of payment.
No Returns will be entertained if a customer wants to return the product for the reason that he/she doesn’t like it after delivery of the product or feels the product doesn’t match his or her expectations.