Want some cake without all the hassle of hot ovens? Feeling a little challenged in the kitchen? Mettle Tasty Peanut Butter Mug Cake takes just a few minutes in the microwave, so you can enjoy dessert faster.
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Mettle Tasty Peanut Butter
- ½ cup warm milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, melted peanut butter
- In large bowl, stir together flour and next 4 ingredients. In small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, milk, butter and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture and mix until smooth. Pour batter into 16-ounce microwave-safe mug.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute and 30 seconds. Garnish with chocolate chips, chocolate syrup and melted mettle tasty peanut butter, if desired.